Whenever humanity and moral values disappear on the earth, Dharma seems to be weaker under the power of barbarism and cruelty, whenever there is threat to survival of humankind, Lord Vishnu takes incarnation to destroy adharm, protect His devotees and re-establish peace & dharma . As per Bhagavad Mahapuran, Lord Vishnu will take incarnation as Kalki Avatar at the end of Kaliyug. As per Bhavishya Malika Scripture written 600 years ago by five Saints (Pancha Sakha) with the grace of Lord Jagannath, the Kaliyug will end after it completes 5000 years of age. As per the divine Malika Scripture the world is presently running through the Conjunction Yuga(Anantha Yuga) that arises between the end of Kaliyug and the beginning of Satya Yuga which also called Aadya Satya Yuga. Devotees from Satya, Treyta and Dwapar Yuga will take birth at the evening of Kaliyug to serve Kalki Vishnu and contribute their efforts for establishing the new Satya Yuga & Satya Sanatana Dharma.
Saturday, December 2
- People will make fun of the Prabhu’s devotees through arguments and debates
- Description of reestablishment of Dharma in 4 Yugas and now in Kaliyuga
- Description of the Lord’s incarnations
- The Glory of Bhagwat Katha (divine stories of the Lord) and Bhagwat bhakti (devotion towards the Lord)
- EP-101- Description related to the birth of Lord Kalki in Srimad Bhagwat
- EP-100- Lord Kalki and Guru Parshuram will meet on Mahendrachal.
- EP-99- In Sambal village, Lord Kalki will incarnate in the main Brahmin family.
- EP-98- Signs of the end of Kalyug from Shri Jagannath Temple