- People will make fun of the Prabhu’s devotees through arguments and debates
- Description of reestablishment of Dharma in 4 Yugas and now in Kaliyuga
- Description of the Lord’s incarnations
- The Glory of Bhagwat Katha (divine stories of the Lord) and Bhagwat bhakti (devotion towards the Lord)
- EP-101- Description related to the birth of Lord Kalki in Srimad Bhagwat
- EP-100- Lord Kalki and Guru Parshuram will meet on Mahendrachal.
- EP-99- In Sambal village, Lord Kalki will incarnate in the main Brahmin family.
- EP-98- Signs of the end of Kalyug from Shri Jagannath Temple
Download Trisandhya PDFs 👇
Trisandhya Timing 👇
Early Morning : 4:00 to 6:00 AM
Noon : 12:00 to 01:00 PM
Evening : 5:00 to 6:30 PM
All Sanatan devotees must do Trisandhya thrice during following times of the day to have maximum impact of Trisandhya on their life. Sandhya is the time when all divine energies are at peak, so doing Trisandhya during these times will give have great positive effect on your life & spiritual growth.